Can a realtor sell my home to another realtor knowing a builder will buy it soon?
Recently, a builder tore down homes across the street from out home in Norcross , Ga. and is building 1 million dollar homes. We put our house up for sale with a realtor last week for 264,900. We immediately got an offer from another realtor. Would our realtor have to reveal to us any information in regards to the builder being interested in tearing down our home in the near future or could she sell it to someone perhaps knowing the builder will be doing this?
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on Another
- NFLLockout.com » Blog Archive » Another Attempt to Divide Players
- The music industry finds another way to shoot itself in the foot …
- Related posts on builder
- Embed Maps in Your Site with Widget Builder – website builder
- Create a Website with Free Web Builder | Yroma.com – website builder
- What You Need To Know About Link Builder Pro Software
- Related posts on home
- Work At Home Business Opportunities in Data Entry | Work From Home
- How To Get A Manufactured Home Loan Even In Bad Times | Mortgage …
- Home Automation & Networking eBook | Home Wealth Project