I am going to list our home for sale. We are going to be buying a new home and still have this one up for?
by Wade Morris Dunwoody Realtor on June 26th, 2012
sale. What if the home we are selling is too much to afford with the new house and it goes into foreclosure? what will happen to the contract with the real estate lady if its within her time frame?No Tag
Related posts for Free Dunwoody Home Search
- Real Estate Q???. Buying a foreclosed home ??? (4)
- when buying a new home, should we go with the lender that works with the co. of the homes or our own lender ? (7)
- Short Sale – buying new home? (2)
- How to Save Money When Buying a New Home (0)
- How soon in advance should you list your home for sale? And look for a new home? (1)
From → blog
I’m part owner of Home Source Group of REMAX Greater Atlanta Realtors® specializing in Atlanta Homes in Brookhaven, Chamblee, Dunwoody, and Sandy Springs. Whether you are buying or selling your home we work with resale’s, first-time home buyers, companies relocating people to Atlanta, and most home sellers in northern part of the Greater Atlanta area.
Contact Me today