Short Sale – buying new home?
Per Fannie Mae’s rules, when a borrower did a short sale, the individual can’t buy a new home with a Fannie Mae loan for 24 months (unless the individual did not default on the short sale loan). If the person defaulted (falling into the 24 month rule) can they purchase a new home with the VA Loan program. Who is the investor in a VA Loan?
Thank yousNo Tag
Related posts for Free Dunwoody Home Search
- will obama help my son and daughter buy a new home after short sale of their homes? (0)
- Who sets the asking price for a short sale home on realtor.com and other advertisings? (0)
- When can I apply for a new home loan after completing a short sale on my property? (4)
- Potential short sale? Home value? (3)
- I am looking For Sale Georgia Homes in Kennesaw GA, how can the Tax Credit help me? I am an investor, should I buy a house in Kennesaw Georgia? (0)
From → blog
I’m part owner of Home Source Group of REMAX Greater Atlanta Realtors® specializing in Atlanta Homes in Brookhaven, Chamblee, Dunwoody, and Sandy Springs. Whether you are buying or selling your home we work with resale’s, first-time home buyers, companies relocating people to Atlanta, and most home sellers in northern part of the Greater Atlanta area.
Contact Me today